Chia seed icy poles – 6 serves
- 1 cup Plain Greek Yogurt (or yoghurt of choice i.e. coconut, goats, sheep’s)
- 1/2 Unsweetened Almond Milk
- 2 tbsp Rice Malt Syrup
- 1 tbsp Chia Seeds
- 1/3 cup Strawberries (sliced into small pieces)
- 1/3 Pineapple (sliced into small pieces)
- ½ cup Granola (Optional)
- In a medium sized mixing bowl, combine the yogurt, almond milk, rice malt syrup, and chia seeds. Mix well.
- Fill moulds about 1/4 of the way with the yogurt mixture then drop in the fruit. Spoon more of the yogurt mixture in to cover the fruit. To burst any air-pockets in your moulds, press down on the mixture with a spoon.
- Sprinkle the granola into the moulds to cover the yogurt and fruit, and press down with a spoon so that it gets incorporated with the yogurt mixture.
- Freeze for at least 5 hours. When you’re ready to eat, leave on the counter for 10 minutes before removing from moulds, so they will slide out effortlessly. Enjoy!