Looking beyond the symptoms to the underlying cause
Are you tired, unmotivated, feel bloated and/or have brain fog?
Do you wish you had more energy to get through the day?
Do you get sick often or generally feel run down throughout winter?
Is your health holding you back from being your best and getting the most out of life?
Are you often feeling stressed and overwhelmed?
Let’s get to the bottom of this and work as a team to get you feeling vital again.
Looking at my foundational pillars to good health we will work together and you will soon be on your
Way to Wellness
What we can help with:
Managing stress & anxiety
Understanding & supporting your menstrual cycle
Immune system support
Optimising fertility and fertility awareness method
Optimising nutrition and your relationship with food.
Learning to eat what is best for YOU!
Supporting digestive health
Hormonal imbalances, irregular periods PMS, PCOS, painful periods, menopause etc
Nutritional deficiencies & biochemical imbalances
- Establishing your individual needs and health goals.
- Address my foundations to health and ‘way to wellness’. Sleep, food, movement, the gut, toxins and stress.
- Taking a holistic approach to treating common health issues.
- Utilising diet and lifestyle strategies that work.
- Establishing what herbs and supplements may be the best to support your individual needs and life stage.
- Always looking to treat the underlying cause rather than just the symptoms.
- Establishing the perfect strategy to bring you back to balance.
- Offering a health coach approach where you are supported along the journey to vitality and achieving your personal health goals.
How it works
- Choose your booking date and time by clicking the ‘Book Now’ button below.
- You will be sent a confirmation. If this is your first consult please fill out the new client form and e-mail it to us, bring it with you or arrive 10 minutes early to your appointment and fill one in at the clinic.
- Your initial appointment will go for 60mins where we will establish more about your goals and health history.
- Please bring along any recent blood results and current supplements you are taking.
Naturopathy initial consultation: $140 (60 min)
Naturopathy follow-up: $90 (30-45min)
I am trained in a unique form of muscle testing called ART (autonomic response testing) that helps enhance my effectiveness as a Naturopath.
ART is a form of muscle testing that uses the bodies bio feedback to establish a clear understanding of what the client needs to be in balance and achieve your health goals.
The testing allows us to gain an understanding of what may be underlying any health issues.
- Food sensitivity testing (establishing what foods are best avoided by you)
- Infections (fungi, parasite, bacteria and virus)
- Heavy metal toxicity
How it works
If you are interested in utilising this form of testing, please make a Naturopathy appointment for an initial consultation.
There I will collect a hair sample and testing can be done remotely with a detailed report to follow.
Want easy, healthy snack ideas? Download these 6 Healthy Snack recipes to enjoy next time you have a snack attack!
(When you sign up, you will be added to my mailing list. I promise to never spam you!)